Monday, March 5, 2012

"Ha!"

 
I don't think I ever covered why I call this blog "Without Words" (or, technically, onewithoutwords).  I assumed it to be generally understood and covered in earlier posts, but just in case someone missed it, my son cannot speak.  He is, without words.  That is how I started the blog, my son could not speak at that time.  I'm happy to report he's trying to talk.  His "no"s are becoming VERY clear.   Also, when he wants attention, he says, "hi!" as he looks you straight in the eye.  The picture above is him with his "ha"or hat.  In regular world terms, it's a clothes hamper. 

I cannot say enough about how much ABA therapy has helped my son.  Building Bridges, in particular, has been wonderful just because they are not only teaching him skills, but they are working on his diction as well.  Some days I can't believe I found this place, nor can I believe that now, I'm getting him as much therapy as I am.  A big thank you goes out to my family who has rallied to help my little boy.  I am very blessed.


























































































                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment